- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- chopped chocolate ( any type to taste)
- Preheat oven to 180C/fan.
- In a large bowl mix with electric beater the the sugar ,milk ,oil and cocoa powder
- take apart one cup of this sauce and keep it in the refrigerator
- then add eggs and vanilla until well mixed, finally add the flour mixed with baking powder
- bake it for around 40 min ( until you put a skewer and come out clean).
- top with the sauce and chopped chocolate