Serves : 4 to 6
Cooking time :15 min
- 1 Kg minced beef or lamb
- 2 medium finely minced onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 50 g fresh minced parsley
- 1 tsp paprika or chili powder
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- in a bowl mix all the ingredients with your hands until well mixed
- form the mixture into 22 meat balls
- take a thick skewer (if not available you can use 3 skewers at same time), shape the mix into long, torpedo-like fingers, about 3-inches long, around the skewer..
- keep at the fridge for at least 30 min before cooking
- preheat the oven 200c and place the kofta in oven pan and cook for 15 min or until colored
- Finally Scatter with some parsley on top and serve.